Style Sheet for Pratnakirti (On-line refereed research Journal).
A Paper should be in accordance to:
- Title of the Paper.
- Author/s name with e-mail/s. (Affiliation of author/s should be given in footnote with adding symbol/s.
- Body of paper, with or without headings & subheadings
- Concern latter, if the paper contains:
- A. A Manuscript to publish in full.
- B. Miniatures from any Manuscript.
- C. First source material related to Archaeological values.
2. Style of bibliography:
A. For published articles:
- Gode, P. K., “The Bhagavadgita in the pre-Shankaracharya Jain sources”, ABORI, vol.-20, part-2, January-1938, pp.188-194, Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute, Poona.
B. For published books:
- Krishnamachariar M., (Ed.) 2009. History of Classical Sanskrit Literature. Motilal Banarsidass, Delhi-110 007. India.
- उपाध्याय, आचार्य बलदेव, मिश्र, प्रो. जयमन्त (सम्पादक), २००३ ई., संस्कृत-वाङ्मय का बृहद् इतिहास (पंचम-खण्ड : गद्य), उत्तर प्रदेश संस्कृत संस्थान, लखनऊ, भारत.
3. Fonts for compose the paper:
- For English use the ‘Times new roman’.
- For Sanskrit or Hindi use the ‘Unicode Mangal’ or ‘Arial Unicode M S’ fonts only.
- Don’t use special characters, columns, tables, charts etc. in paper.
- If the columns, tables, charts are used in the paper please send its “M.S. word” file also.
- Papers should be original contribution of their authors and should be prepared through research methodology.
- Authors should ensure whether their paper is not already published anywhere or in communication.
- Authors are requested to send their paper by their own e-mail, otherwise it will difficult to update them about their papers status time to time.
- Don’t quote the references from secondary sources or if you have not visited them.