How to submit a Paper or a Book for review in Pratnakirti
How to submit a Paper
- Papers should be in the appropriate format of ‘Pratnakirti’.
- Authors should insure himself that no part or full of their papers are published anywhere and is actually their own contribution to the subject.
- All papers should be sent only by E-mail.
- Papers received by `Pratnakirti’ will be send to our respected reviewers without any Identity thus there is a possibility for the paper to be published or rejected.
- A paper can be minimum of 2 pages or maximum of 15 pages.
- Papers and queries could be sent only to: email@example.com
- Authors/Publishers/Copy-right holders could send their books for कृति-परिचय Column.
- The book should be sent in 2 copies.
- If the book is already reviewed, the book should be sent along with a copy of review.
- The reviews and books should be sent to: The Editor, 'Pratnakirti' Akhil Bharatiy Muslim-Sanskrit Sanrakhan Evam Pracy Shodh Sansthan, Ara Ji No. 469, Satyam Nagar Colony, Bhagawanpur, B.H.U., Varanasi, Pin-221005, U.P., India.
How to submit a book for review