There is an autonomous Publication division which publishes the works under various projects of the Institute. These are some mile-stone publications with us:
Please click on each titles for brief account of the book, content, price etc.
1. MUSLIM CONTRIBUTION TO SANSKRIT LEARNING: MUGHALS
- Volume-1. Khan-i-Khanan Abd'ur Rahim and Sanskrit
- Volume-2. Mughal Emperor Akbar and Sanskrit (Part-1)
- Volume-2. Mughal Emperor Akbar and Sanskrit (Part-2)
- Volume-2. Mughal Emperor Akbar and Sanskrit (Part-3)
2. RARE WORKS PUBLICATION SERIES
- No.1. Nawab-Khankhana-Charitam
- No.2. Sarwadesha-Vrittant-Sangrah or AKBARNAMA
- No.3. Advaitamritamanjari
- No.4. Umrao Jan Ada (Hindi)
3. TRANSLATED WORKS SERIES
- No.1. Krnabharam (Drama, Translated into Urdu from Sanskrit)
- No.2. Umrao Jan Ada (Novel, Translated into Sanskrit from Urdu text of 1899)
- No.3. Stree Wa Singho Wa?... (Story, Translated into Sanskrit from Urdu text of 1927)
- No.4. Vateshwarnath (Novel, Translated into Sanskrit from Hindi)
Please order your desired book by clicking on 'Buy Now' tab given in each book's page or feel free to sent us a Mail:
Or Call to:
+91 9454538437, 9415697014, 9450590065,
1. 10% discount will be given to Individuals.
2. 15% (on English) and 25% (on Hindi books) discount will be given to Libraries.
3. 35% discount will be given to book-sellers.
(1) No Discount will be given on the books published with the financial assistance of Government of India.
(2) The Price of the book/s may growth 100% after 10th year of its publication.
Scholars' opinions/critics on the publication