There is an autonomous Publication division which publishes the works under various projects of the Institute. These are some mile-stone publications with us:
Please click on each titles for brief account of the book, content, price etc.
1. MUSLIM CONTRIBUTION TO SANSKRIT LEARNING
- No.1. Khan-i-Khanan Abd'ur Rahim and Sanskrit
- No.2. Mughal Emperor Akbar and Sanskrit (Part-1)
- No.2. Mughal Emperor Akbar and Sanskrit (Part-2)
2. RARE WORKS PUBLICATION SERIES
3. TRANSLATED WORKS SERIES
- No.1. Krnabharam (Translated into Urdu from Sanskrit)
- No.2. Umrao Jan Ada (Translated into Sanskrit from Urdu text of 1899)
Please order your desired book by clicking on 'Buy Now' tab given in each book's page or feel free to sent us a Mail:
1. 10% discount will be given to Individuals.
2. 15% (on English) and 25% (on Hindi books) discount will be given to Libraries.
3. 35% discount will be given to book-sellers.
(1) No Discount will be given on the books published with the financial assistance og Government of India.
(2) The Price of the book/s may growth 100% after 10th year of its publication.