- UNKNOWN AND RARE WORKS PUBLICATION SERIES
- Is a project of this Institute where we Search, edit and publish unknown works (Manuscripts) of Sanskrit Literature having Historical Values.
- MUSLIM CONTRIBUTION TO SANSKRIT LEARNING
- Is really a dream project of this Institute wherein we research and publish the Contributions to Sanskrit learning of Muslim Rulers, Individual Muslim scholars and Personage. Two volumes having three books have been published under this project till now.
- TRANSLATED WORK SERIES
- This project has an intra-disciplinary aim to improve the path of Sanskrit Literature through translation. We work, translate and publish them throughout two ways: 1. Translation from other languages into Sanskrit, and 2. Translation into other languages from Sanskrit. Two titles have been published under this series.
All of the work and activities of this Institute is dully focused to its motto, i.e. प्रत्नकीर्तिमपावृणु
- Research on the less-criticised, Unknown and rare portions of the Sanskrit Literature.
- Research on the various aspects of Indian History, Archaeology, Numismatics through Sanskrit Literature.
- Seminars and Symposia on the memoir of Sanskrit knowing Muslim Scholars.
- Research and Publication of the works of the great Sanskrit knowing Muslim-scholars and their translated works in Arabic, Persian and Urdu from Sanskrit and form Arabic, Persian and Urdu into Sanskrit.
- Translation of Sanskrit Literature into Indian Languages.
- Sanskrit translation of world classical literature.
- Collection of the portraits of Indologists of the world and publish their Monographs.
- Work on the Syllabus and tools of effective Sanskrit Learning and Classes.